Join Tracy Crump and Andi Lehman for an interactive workshop on April 7, 2018. Take this opportunity to increase your chances of joining the thousands of writers who can say, “I have a story published in Chicken Soup for the Soul!” Read more and register here.
Take a look at Tracy Crump’s guest blog “Writing for Chicken Soup for the Soul®: Good News/Bad News/BEST News” online at Seekerville. Tracy offers practical and pertinent tips to increase the writer’s chance of story acceptance by this popular inspirational series.
Do you want to increase your chances of publication in Chicken Soup for the Soul®? Why not schedule a “Stirring the Pot” workshop in your own community? Learn how now.
Congrats to Tracy Crump for her recent Chicken Soup for the Soul® publication. Inspiration for Teachers includes her “Generation to Generation.” Tracy’ has published more than 20 stories in Chicken Soup for the Soul books.Visit Tracy’s author page on Facebook.
Tracy and Marylane welcome Andi Lehman to the Write Life Workshops team. An experienced writer and wildlife educator, Andi will co-present out-of-town workshops on writing for Chicken Soup for the Soul® .
Join Tracy and Andi at our upcoming Stirring the Pot: Writing For Chicken Soup for the Soul workshop in Lexington, Kentucky on April 1, 2017. Learn more here.
Tracy Crump and AimeeAnn Blythe will host a book signing Saturday, Nov. 19 from 12-2pm at Books-a-Million in Southaven, Mississippi, 135 Towne Square Blvd. Chicken Soup for the Soul : The Joy of Christmas includes Tracy’s stories “The Angels’ Angel” and “The Best Present” as well as AimeeAnn’s “Lights, Camera, Action.” Make plans to drop by.
Congrats to Tracy Crump for her newest Chicken Soup for the Soul publication. The Joy of Christmas includes “The Angels’ Angel,” Tracy’s 16th story published in Chicken Soup for the Soul books. Available October 18, 2016. Visit Tracy’s author page on Facebook.
Congrats to Tracy Crump for her Chicken Soup for the Soul publication. My Very Good, Very Bad Dog includes “Pumpkin Pie,” Tracy’s 15th story published in Chicken Soup for the Soul books. Available February 9, 2016.
Congrats to Tracy Crump for her Chicken Soup for the Soul publication. Volunteering & Giving Back includes “The Circle of Volunteerism,” Tracy’s 14th story published in Chicken Soup for the Soul books. Available September 2015.
Carol Round is a self-syndicated faith-based columnist, author of three books, inspirational speaker, lover of people, mother of two sons, grandmother to five, follower of JESUS and obedient owner to a spoiled rotten dog named Taco. “My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love”–Colossians 2:2. Her blog is www.carolaround.com while her website is www.journalingwithjesus.com. She is currently promoting The 40-Day Challenge, a free companion e-workbook to “Journaling with Jesus: How to draw closer to God,” which can be found at her blog.
There are a few guidelines for accepting this award: 1. Acknowledge the giver of the award and provide a link to his or her blog site. 2. Copy and paste the award to your blog. 3. Pass the award to up to ten bloggers. 4. Notify your selected bloggers that you have nominated them.
It is our privilege to nominate the following bloggers for The Reader Appreciation Award:
- Emily Akin: http://emilyakin.com/ Emily’s blog4writers site has a wealth of information for writers with an emphasis on marketing
- Lynn Huggins Blackburn: http://lynnhugginsblackburn.blogspot.com/ Lynn uses humor and grit to encourage others in her blog, Out of the Boat: Living Where Fear and Faith Collide.
- Debra Butterfield: http://www.gloryandstrength.blogspot.com/ Debra extends a hand for hope and healing through articles and posts on a number of “hot-button” topics.
- Shirley Corder http://shirleycorder.com/ViewPage.asp?Welcome Shirl offers inspiration and encouragement not only for writers but for those who have suffered with breast cancer.
- Katherine Crawford: http://lionheartedkat.com/ No one provides more hope and inspiration with a mix of humor than The Lionhearted Kat. Her blog focuses on caregivers but can be a source of encouragement to anyone.
- Edie Melsen: http://thewriteconversation.blogspot.com/ Edie invites writers to “join the conversation” to reach the world through “excellence, connections and technology.” She is highly proficient in social networking.
- Harriet Michael: http://www.whathehasdoneformysoul.blogspot.com/ Harriet posts powerful devotional thoughts on her What He Has Done for My Soul blog. Harriet regularly contributes “Strange and Interesting Bible Facts” to our The Write Life newsletter.
- Shannon Milholland: http://www.shannonmilholland.blogspot.com/ Shannon provides a “fresh-squeezed oasis for ordinary life” on her Jesus and My Orange Juice blog where she posts delightful insights on everyday life.
- Cec Murphey: http://www.cecmurpheyswritertowriter.blogspot.com/ New York Times bestselling author Cec Murphey shares “lessons learned from a lifetime of writing” in his Writer to Writer blog. The short, teaching posts are perfect for busy writers.
- Vonda Skelton: http://www.vondaskelton.com/ Vonda uses large doses of humor to “inform, inspire and empower.” She encourages and motivates writers through her blog, workshops and conference.
We encourage writers and readers to check out these blogs.